Note! Please go to the XMMS site
as the Solaris code has been
integrated into the main source.
- Try to optimise code
- Make the behaviour on a busy audio device configurable (ie, wait until
free or simply bomb out).
- Possibly add audioamd(7d) support; this card only uses 8KHz, mono 8 bit
a-law or mu-law samples, so it may use prohibitively large amounts of CPU time
to perform the translations.
- I've had reports of weirdness in Solaris 8, possibly due to the new mixer
stuff; this is currently not reproducable and also seems to affect other audio
apps. If anyone can supply a fix, I'd be grateful.
- Fix .wav playing; certainly, 8 bit mono wav's don't play right.
- Add conversion routines for 22kHz stereo files on the sbpro driver; probably
not too urgent as it's not a great card and isn't really available any more and
mpg123 can downsample to 22kHz if need be.